This super yummy Bagel-to-go buffet lunch makes the best of our salmon leftovers... and it couldn't be easier to pack!
We've combined the freshly caught, wild salmon we baked for dinner last night with a chopped, hard-boiled egg; a sesame-seed bagel with cream cheese; capers; and the best kale chips we've ever tasted.
If you haven't tried kale chips, now's the time and we've got the recipe to get you started.
Perfect Kale Chips
- Bunch of Kale
- Olive Oil - enough to coat the kale leaves
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Wash kale leaves thoroughly to remove any remaining dirt or little travelers. Remove the woody stems and cut the remaining leaves into chip-size bits.
- Combine leaves in a large bowl with enough olive oil to completely cover them, working with your hands.
- Add salt and pepper, toss one more time, and place a single layer of the leaves onto a baking sheet (if you have parchment paper, lining the tray makes clean up easier).
- Bake for a total of 25 minutes, rotating the sheet after 10-12 minutes.
These crispy little beauties taste great the next day, but we challenge you not to eat them all right out of the oven!
Leave a comment