Stay on top of your weight loss goals
These super simple chicken-and-spinach pinwheels are a fast and delicious meal that's easy to whip up in the morning.
And with all the food groups portioned out, these pinwheels make it a cinch for you to stick to your weight loss or maintenance goals. Give them a try!
- Whole wheat tortilla
- Roasted chicken breast, shredded
- Spinach and arugula salad leaves
- Heat a tortilla on your stovetop or griddle for a minute or two.
- Spread avocado on tortilla.
- Layer spinach and arugula leaves over the avocado, and add chicken on top.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly and pin into place with a some food picks.
- Slice in between the picks, and pack it in your bento in an XL lidded container.
- Take it to go with some dark blue or red fruit, like these blackberries, for extra anti-oxidant power.
This is great for those avocados that are slightly overripe—which as we all know, happens in the blink of an eye.
This recipe and two weeks of full meal plans can be found in the handbook to our Portion Perfect weight loss system.
Leave a comment