This simple and elegant Portion Perfect recipe couldn't be yummier.
Ingredients for Crustless Quiche
- 4 - Eggs
- 4 - Red Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Feta
- 1 - tsp. Thyme (or your favorite seasoning)
- 6 - Strawberries
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces, cook in microwave or parboil
- Place in small, greased pie pan
- Whisk eggs with a small amount of water and pour over the potatoes
- Sprinkle feta on top
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes, or until center is set.
Enjoy with strawberries.
Shown above in our Portion Perfect Bento Set. Our pie plate, above and below, holds two Portion Perfect servings.
This recipe and others like it can be found in our Portion Perfect Weight-Loss System handbook.
Leave a comment