Turkey Caesar Sandwich in bento box lunch perfect portions
This delicious recipe was modified from a Martha Stewart recipe, and it's pretty much a game changer.
The best part is that it's super easy to make. You just whip up the dressing, slather it on some multigrain bread, toasted if you like, and layer with romaine leaves and turkey slices.
This just may be our new favorite.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Two stalks romaine lettuce
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, lemon juice, Worcestershire and cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mayo-lemon dressing on the inside of two pieces of bread.
- Layer lettuce leaves, turkey, and more lettuce leaves on top, and fold and slice along the center.
Take it to work in your Portion Perfect bento box set!
Leave a comment